The Metro Denver EDC's mission is to enhance the regional economy through the expansion and retention of primary jobs and capital investment. To achieve this mission, we focus on six key areas:
- Mobility - create a region that proactively solves its traffic and congestion issues
- Tax Reform - develop a tax and regulatory environment that encourages business development
- New and Existing Business - develop and expand the region's business base
- National Marketing - promote Metro Denver's business assets and top industries
- Denver International Airport/International Flights - develop more international flights to advance global business
- Special Opportunities - capitalize on opportunities as they arise to act in the region's business interests
The organization also leads four industry-focused affiliates: the Colorado Resource Council, the Colorado Investment Services Coalition, the Colorado Space Coalition, and the Metro Denver Aviation Coalition.